Whether you need to file bankruptcy or are simply trying to figure out what can be done, these resources may be helpful. If you have any questions, call Garner Law Office of Tualatin - I'm here to help you.
• www.consumerlaw.org - National Consumer Law Center
• www.lawguru.com - FREE legal answers and advice
• http://www.lawhelp.org/ - Information for low to moderate income
households, including how to find legal aid
• U.S. Trustee website - find approved credit counseling agencies here
(counseling is required before filing bankruptcy)
• Free credit report - you're entitled to one free report a year
• Kelley Blue Book - find the value of your vehicle(s)
"I really like Dan. He answered all my questions... He kept me well-informed, letting me know what to expect."
- Becky, via avvo.com
Get a FREE initial consultation and quote when you call today: